- Work is generally started by entering in to a contract either by a written estimate, quotation or verbally over the telephone or in person. Emergencies are generally by way of a verbal contract
- A minimum cost of 1 hour will be charged for any diagnosis work undertaken. A half hourly rate is charged thereafter, no guarantee can be made to diagnose the problem within the 1st hour but in most cases it is.
- Our vans are stocked with materials, if however we do not have the correct part, any traveling time will be in your period of hire.
- All materials and parts are charged at retail price.
- When we are starting any work, please have the area clear. Heat-in ltd will happily help move furniture/carpets etc, but this will be in your period of hire. Heat-in ltd accepts no responsibility for items moved, but will take the upmost care when doing so.
- We operate a customer booking system by appointment. If you wish to cancel any arranged appointment, please give us 24hrs notice otherwise a cancellation fee may be charged.
- Viewing for quotations & estimates are generally free of charge with no obligation. We will arrange a time convenient to you including evenings & weekends.
Posted in: FAQ's