HEAT-IN Ltd are Gas Safe (previously CORGI) registered Gas engineers are experienced in providing professional boiler replacement / boiler installation to a range of customers, both domestically and in light commercial sectors.
We will not recommend a new boiler if you really don’t need one but we will be able to point out areas where a modern boiler might ultimately save you some money.
Most of us rely on our boilers for those things that we often take for granted, such as our heating and our hot water and when something goes wrong, naturally we tend to panic and want it fixed as soon as possible.
So, while boilers can often be repaired successfully (and our engineers are fully qualified to deal with all situations) it might not always be the best solution. A lot of older (non condensing) boilers are unfortunately nowhere near as energy efficient as the more modern (condensing) ones and a new replacement boiler could well end up saving you money on your utility bills in the long term.
Your boiler is likely to be one of the following:
Conventional Boiler: In this sort of boiler, there is a separate cylinder or tank for water storage and it’s the kind of boiler that’s perhaps more suited to slightly larger properties where a lot of hot water might be needed.
Combination Boiler: Often referred to as a “combi boiler” is perhaps the most common kind of boiler used in the UK. The “combination” refers to the central heating boiler and water heater in the one system and is perfect for those homes or properties that require hot water quickly.
What are some of the benefits of installing a new boiler?
Along with improved energy efficiency and helping you out in the long term with your utility bills, most new boilers also come fitted with modern heating controls which enables you to set your preferred room temperature, and adding another layer to the energy efficiency potential. Some modern boilers even allow you to have multiple settings for both water and heat, giving you greater flexibility.
What’s involved during a boiler replacement /installation?
• The size of your property will in most cases dictate what sort of boiler you are likely to require.
• Choosing exactly where to install the boiler is crucial. Connections such as water, gas and electric, ideally need to be near the boiler, but not essential as we can re-locate.
• We will ensure that all components are installed correctly and working properly. Control valves, pipe fittings, radiators and the circulator pump all need to be in good working order.
• We will ensure that you are fully aware of the safety vents that should be installed
• Every concern you might have about the installation; we will discuss with you and make sure you have everything you need.
If you have any questions about boiler installation at all, please feel free to call us to discuss your requirements.
CALL US ON FREEPHONE: 07764 161 749