The Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998 make it clear that Landlords are legally responsible for the safety of his/her tenants in relation to gas safety. Under these regulations, landlords must ensure that all gas fittings, flues and appliances are safely maintained.
At HEAT-IN LTD, all of our gas engineers are Gas Safe registered and are able to carry out the Landlords Gas Safety check and posses up to date equipment in order to carry out accurate testing. These tests include being able to identify faults and to correct any discovered problems in either appliances or installations. On completion of the inspection, a report will be produced and a Gas Safety certificate issued.
All tenants are entitled by law to view a landlord’s safety certificate.
Why landlords must have a Gas Safety Check:
• Most importantly, the safety check is proof that your property is gas safe for tenants and that all regulations are met.
• It is actually a criminal offence not to have the check and could result in custodial sentences or fines.
• It is quite possible that any property insurance will be invalid if the checks are not in place.
Why should you Choose HEAT-IN LTD to carry out your gas safety check?
• All of our plumbers are Gas Safe (previously CORGI) registered. In addition they are all ACS accredited and carry identification.
• One set price covers everything needed for the Gas Safety Check
• We not only send out automatic reminders when an annual inspection is due but will also inform both landlord and tenant of the results when the checks have been carried out.
• All of our work is guaranteed and all of our team members are experienced and professional.
• HEAT-IN LTD is fully insured and covered to £5000,000
For much more information about any of the above, please contact HEAT-IN LTD on
Freephone: 07764 161 749